GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation is the EU’s newest solution to keep the consumer’s personal details safe whilst online. Companies and websites will be required to satisfy those obligations before May 25th, 2018. This includes those that are based outside of the EU but have customers from inside it.
So what does this mean for Blu Ice Roadshow’s clients?
- We will collect personal data, such as your Full name and contact details in order to process any website inquiries and following up inquiries. This type of data will be help for a maximum of 60 days if no booking is made, then permanently delete. If a booking is made, details will be kept for a maximum of 60 days after the event, then permanently deleted.
- Other data such as IP addresses, Location and Gender may be collected through Google Analytics, software we use to gauge the effectiveness of our website. Blu Ice Roadshow Does Not use or store this type of data.
- Any forms on Blu Ice Roadshow’s website require the user to manually give consent and there are no pre-selected defaults.
- You have the “Right to be forgotten” from our website. You have the right to delete your details from our site.
- Your data is encrypted and protected on our server with a SSL certificate.